41 Hours is an experience that is designed to refresh and inspire your soul. There will be times of worship, reflection, and laughter. There will also be several opportunities for you and your spouse, if applicable, to connect with others in similar roles during meals and breakout sessions. Anyone is invited to attend, and we can’t wait to host you at this special event!
September 26-28, 2021
High Point Church*
1805 High Point Dr
Naperville, IL 60563
$129/night@The Marriott in Naperville
$150 for the event without an overnight stay
Please contact us at
Audio Recordings from February 2020
Latasha Morrison & Bob Goff had copyright restrictions so we are not able to post their sessions.
Rev. Choco deJesus
Rev. James Meeks
Mrs. Sarah Young
Rev. Dan Seaborn
Sunday evening check in at the Marriott in Naperville.
*Monday & Tuesday speaker sessions will take place at HighPoint Church 1805 High Point Dr, Naperville, IL 60563. The church is within walking distance from the hotel, however, it’s a 5-minute walk outside or a 2-minute car ride. Parking is free at both the hotel and church.
*Our special room rate at The Marriott in Naperville will be available through September 8, 2021 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. The hotel cannot guarantee our $129+tax/night rate after September 8th so book your room as early as possible. You may select to stay a 3rd night at our contracted rate. After September 8, 2021, the room rate will be based on room availability. It costs nothing to book your room now and you will only be charged when you check in to the hotel. Marriott Bonvoy Members can receive points for your stay in addition to accessing mobile check in on the app.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Your Great Lakes Region team is so excited to host you for a time of renewal and encouragement at 41 Hours this year!
Frequently Asked Questions and Schedule
Tentative Schedule: ALL TIMES ARE CST SO PLEASE MAKE THIS ADJUSTMENT
Sunday February 9th@The Marriott Naperville
• 5:00-9:00pm Hotel Check in to The Marriott, 1801 North Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL 60563.
- Bonus Worship Experience starts at 7:00pm at the church
The GLR staff will be in the hotel lobby to greet you and answer any questions you have about the event.
Monday February 10th@High Point Church
• 9:30am – Opening Session
• 12:00pm – Free time to connect with others, talk, walk, sleep (Lunch on your own)
• 4:30pm – Session 2
• 7:00pm Session 3
Tuesday February 11th@High Point Church (Check out of hotel by 12:00pm)
• 9:30 am –
- 11:00 Session 4
• 1:15-2:15 Session 5
• 2:35-3:30pm Closing Session
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: I’ve never been before, what should I expect? A: 41 Hours is an experience that’s designed to refresh & inspire our pastors, staff, and lay leaders. We pray you are also encouraged, equipped, and challenged through experiencing 41. There will be times of worship, reflection, laughter and ideas to stretch you as you lead your ministry.
- Q: What should I wear? A: Casual dress is acceptable including jeans.
- Q: Can volunteers or lay people attend? A: All are welcome to attend.
- Q: Can I share a room if I am single or my spouse can’t attend? A: Yes, a single room or sharing with another person is fine. Please indicate this on the registration form.
- Q: I can’t arrive till later Sunday night or Monday morning so where do I go? A: Arrive when you can and then the GLR staff will meet you on Monday morning at High Point Church.
- Q: What’s nearby? What is there to do on Monday afternoon? A: The City of Naperville is West of Chicago in a suburban area. Several restaurants are near the hotel and church. Click here for a list of things to do.
- Q: How far is the church from the hotel? A: 5-minute walk (outside) or a 2-minute car ride. Parking is free at hotel and church.