41 Hours is back this September 26 – 28th in Naperville, Illinois! This event has been intentionally designed to refresh and inspire pastors & spouses, staffs and teams after what we know has been a very difficult 18 months. We’ve got some great things in store, and you aren’t going to want to miss it.
Check-in at the Marriott begins at 3 pm on Sunday, Sept. 26. The event runs through Tuesday at noon CST.
The event will kick off at 6:30 pm that night with an outdoor event at High Point Church. Be prepared for food & fun!
September 26-28, 2021
High Point Church
1805 High Point Dr
Naperville, IL 60563
The Marriott in Naperville
1801 North Naper Boulevard Naperville, Illinois 60563
Please contact us at
Monday & Tuesday speaker sessions will take place at HighPoint Church 1805 High Point Dr, Naperville, IL 60563. The church is within walking distance from the hotel, however, it’s a 5-minute walk outside from the hotel. Parking is free at both the hotel and church.
*Our special room rate at The Marriott in Naperville will be available through September 8, 2021 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. The hotel cannot guarantee our $112/night rate after September 8th so book your room as early as possible. You may select to stay a 3rd night at our contracted rate. After September 8, 2021, the room rate will be based on room availability. It costs nothing to book your room now and you will only be charged when you check in to the hotel. Marriott Bonvoy Members can receive points for your stay in addition to accessing mobile check in on the app.
Frequently Asked Questions and Schedule
41 Hours Schedule: ALL TIMES ARE CST SO PLEASE MAKE THIS ADJUSTMENT Sunday September 26th
Sunday September 26th
- 3:00 pm Check in begins at The Marriott Hotel, 1801 North Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL 60563. Phone number is (630) 505-4900.
- Join us between 6:30-9:00 pm in the Highpoint Church parking lot for food, fun and friends (new and old). Chances to win some great prizes!
- Highpoint Church address is: 1805 High Point Drive Naperville, IL 60563
Monday September 27th@Highpoint Church
- 8:00 am – Coffee & light breakfast available at Highpoint Church
- 9:30 am – Opening Session-speakers: Debbye Turner-Bell & Kevin Myers
- 12:30 pm – Optional Activities-pre-registration required
- 6:30 pm – Session Two-speaker: Chris Conrad
- Dessert social following the evening session at Highpoint Church
Tuesday September 28th@Highpoint Church (Check out of hotel by 12:00pm)
- 7:45 am – Coffee & light breakfast available at Highpoint Church
- 9:00 am – Session Three-speakers: panel discussion & Albert Tate
- 12:00 pm – Event ends
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I’ve never been before, what should I expect?
A: 41 Hours is an experience that’s designed to refresh & inspire our pastors, their spouses, staff, and lay leaders. We pray you are also encouraged, equipped, and challenged through experiencing 41. There will be times of worship, reflection, laughter and ideas to stretch you as you lead your ministry.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Casual dress is acceptable including jeans.
Q: I can’t arrive till later Sunday night or Monday morning so where do I go?
A: Arrive when you can and then the GLR staff will meet you on Monday morning at Highpoint Church.
Q: How far is the church from the hotel?
A: 5-minute walk (outside). Parking is free at hotel and church.
Q: What meals are included?
A: Light breakfast available on both mornings. Snacks and beverages will be available thorough out the event. We do our best to provide GF, non-dairy, allergy free options but feel free to bring your own snacks as well. There are several restaurants near the hotel.