Website Life Stream Church
- Lead the recruiting, training, equipping, appreciating and scheduling of the Tech Team as part of the Worship Team.
- Work closely with the Creative Arts Director and Worship Pastor to be aware of technical production elements.
- Oversee the technical production elements of the weekend worship services for stage, in-house, on-line and campus sites.
- Stage, production room and tech booth organization are a high priority.
- Serve as the main go-to person for all A/V equipment in the worship center and the Hu
- Working Knowledge Helpful: ProPresenter, Planning Center, D-Live Audio Console, Behringer X32, Blackmagic VideoHub and Switchers, Lightkey DMX, Logic Pro
On-site work required is three weekdays at 8 hours per day; as well as the Sunday morning services set-up and tear down time, which is also estimated at 8 hours. This will allow for 8 hours to be done away from the facility.
A detailed task list will be provided for those who interview.
This is a full-time position paid at 40 hours per week. Rate will be based on expertise and experience. There is a potential option for health care benefits. Vacation time allowed is three full weeks plus three extra weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org